The Ultimate Tracer Gas Leak Detection System
SNIFFER 430 system detects leaks in underground and underfloor piping quickly and precisely.
It accurately pinpoints even the smallest leaks utilizing the tracer gas technique with the high sensitivity Sniffer Hydrogen sensor.
SNIFFER 430 is a big time and money saver that prevents unnecessary damages due to wrong excavation.
SNIFFER430 Leak Detection Applications
SNIFFER 430 APPLICATIONS
- The ultimate system for leak detection
- Accurately pinpoints even smallest leaks
- Utilizes tracer gas technique
- Save time and money
- Prevents wrong excavation
- Large 7-inch touchscreen
- Advanced algorithms
- Light and ergonomic
- Protective silicone cover
Sniffer H2 Sensor
- Fast reacting H2 sensor
- High sensitivity
- Bluetooth communication
- Built-in suction pump
Accurate leak detection
- Pinpoint leaks with accuracy
- Assist leak detection by plotting H2 gas readings
- Audible signal changing with H2 gas levels
PRINCIPLE OF USE
- Stop water flow, close valves and isolate tested piping.
- Drop pressure and drain water (no need to drain completely).
- Inject tracer gas at 1-3 bar pressure.
- Start Sniffer system and walk along the expected piping route.
- Once the system starts detecting tracer gas presence, determine location with the highest gas readings (PPM).
This location is the suspected leak position*
Where Leaks are detected by SNIFFER 430 Tracer Gas System
- Under thin concrete slab
- Under thick concrete slab + drilling holes
- Under ceramic tails
- Under parquet
- Under asphalt
- Under natural grass
- Under artificial grass + drilling holes
INDOOR LEAK DETECTION
- Pinpoint even smallest leaks in house
- Detect leaks under parquet, ceramic tiles or under concrete slab
- Multiple advantages over other methods such as infrared thermography
OUTDOOR LEAK DETECTION
Detect leaks deep underground
Suitable for leak detection in different soils
Good for grass, asphalt or concrete surfaces
Sniffer430 Tracer Gas vs. Thermal Cameras
Leak detection under ceramic, parquet and concrete floor
Leak detection in insulated pipes
Leak detection in cold water lines
Leak detection behind reflective tiles
Leak detection underground
Leak detection behind kitchen cabinets